Deposit and Withdrawal
- Why do transfers not happen immediately?
- Can I withdraw at any time?
- What if I forgot to include my transfer reference code when I make the deposit?
- When will my withdrawn funds from StashAway appear in my bank account?
- How do I withdraw money from my StashAway account?
- How does my money get invested from the moment I make a deposit?
- When will my funds appear in my account?
- What Financial Institutions do you accept deposits from?
- Where can I find my unique reference code?
- I have multiple portfolios. How should I use my reference code?
- What if I deposit more or less than what I have indicated in my deposit plan?
- Can I stop sending deposits for a few months and resume investments after?
- How does my money get allocated if I have multiple portfolios?
- Can I withdraw to a bank account that is different from the one I originally made the deposit?
- Why is 90% withdrawal converted into a full withdrawal of the portfolio's assets?