How can I make a complaint?
You can do so via the following:
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us all at +60 3 9212 8536 (Mon-Fri, 9 am-6 pm, except public holidays)
- Send us a Whatsapp at +6011 1282 9646
- Send us a Facebook Message
Our response procedures are as follows:
- Written acknowledgement to the complainant within 1 business day from the date of receipt of the complaint; The Client Experience agent that received the complaint will be considered as the Handling Officer (HO) of the case
- Interim response to inform the complainant that the complaint is being reviewed. If a final response has not been sent within 15 business days after the date of receipt of the initial complaint; The HO will evaluate the severity of a complaint based on internal guidelines and conduct the necessary investigation. The investigation may require the involvement of other departments. A complaint, depending on the severity, may also be escalated to a senior Client Experience agent or the Head of Client Experience, a member of the senior management and/or the compliance team.
- Within 30 business days after the date of receipt of the complaint, the complainant should receive:
- a final response; or
- a written response informing of the reasons for the delay, an indicative reasonable timeframe for a final response from the financial adviser, and the complainant’s right to refer the complaint to an approved dispute resolution scheme.